1. #1
    Cyclones17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,883
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Possible way to report posts

    Jon,

    Is there any way to report posts? I've seen some very bad posts done in poor taste that need to be deleted. I know that you won't want that stuff on your message board. I also know that you can't see every post so I was wondering if there is any way to report a post for you to see and take care of? Thanks!
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    HawkForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,512
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Re: Possible way to report posts

    Yeah there were some clones that I am sure everyone would love to ban too Jon....can we get on that? Not necessarily you Cyclones17 so please don't take this as talking about yourself.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Cyclones17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,883
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Re: Possible way to report posts

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkForce View Post
    Yeah there were some clones that I am sure everyone would love to ban too Jon....can we get on that? Not necessarily you Cyclones17 so please don't take this as talking about yourself.
    Yeah we I'm not saying guys need to be banned, it would just be nice to clean up certain posts and I know its tough as Jon is a busy guy and can't see every thread
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,817
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Re: Possible way to report posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclones17 View Post
    Yeah we I'm not saying guys need to be banned, it would just be nice to clean up certain posts and I know its tough as Jon is a busy guy and can't see every thread
    Why in the heck do you care? Go control the ISU boards and leave the Hawk boards to Hawk fans.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "My only belief is that I don't know sh!t " HawkeyeDug.

    "But at the end of the day, it's good to win, it's bad to lose, and that's really how it is in college football." KF

    "Our opponent right now is ourselves. Our challenge is how much can we improve." RM

  5. #5
    JonDMiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    15,779
    Blog Entries
    11
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 293/56
    Given: 15/4

    Re:Possible way to report posts

    My email is everywhere on the site and we have PM function too

    hawkforce, I'd tread lightly the rest of the day were I you.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Cyclones17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,883
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Re: Possible way to report posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JonDMiller View Post
    My email is everywhere on the site and we have PM function too

    hawkforce, I'd tread lightly the rest of the day were I you.
    So you would prefer for me to email? Just wondering. I wasn't sure if there were other posters out there with mod powers that could delete posts. Please see the Prayers for Johnson thread please
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    HawkForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,512
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Re: Possible way to report posts

    I'm voluntarily leaving sorry.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,298
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 227/82
    Given: 25/55

    Re: Possible way to report posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclones17 View Post
    So you would prefer for me to email? Just wondering. I wasn't sure if there were other posters out there with mod powers that could delete posts. Please see the Prayers for Johnson thread please
    Yes Jon please take a look at post number 9. A certain poster on here said he'd like to see me "get hit by a ******* truck right now". Just totally uncalled for. I try not to judge Clone fans by their worst specimen but they make it difficult sometime. If you feel the need to ban him, you have my support.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    670
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/26
    Given: 4/0

    Re: Possible way to report posts

    All of you are acting like children. Grow up.

    /thread
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    VintageHawkeye
    Guest

    Re: Possible way to report posts

    all clowns who troll HN need to either develop thicker skin or get lost
    you don't get to come on the primary Hawkeye board and make demands and b!tch about things YOU think are sensitive
    you don't like some of the posts & posters here? LEAVE and don't look back
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in