Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3
    HN Legend HawkeyeShane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Marshalltown
    Posts
    14,062

    Re: Larson= Dodged Bullet

    Wow...I guess the only "system" this kid should being playing in is the "Florida Penal"...

    -waiting for it...
    It's a dog eat dog world, Woody...and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear...~Norm Peterson

  4. #4

    Re: Larson= Dodged Bullet

    Nimrod Tishman = best name I've seen in quite a while

  5. #5
    HN Legend ShadasRevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Des Moines
    Posts
    7,334

    Re: Larson= Dodged Bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk4Life76 View Post
    Nimrod Tishman = best name I've seen in quite a while
    Name of the Year

    Pat Angerer was actually in this last year, made it to the Sweet 16.
    "Shada is 100% correct." tm3308, November 22, 2010

  6. #6
    HN Legend ShadasRevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Des Moines
    Posts
    7,334

    Re: Larson= Dodged Bullet

    So these two are gonna get charged with felony burglary, and they didn't even take anything from the vehicle?

    C'mon man!
    "Shada is 100% correct." tm3308, November 22, 2010

  7. #7

    Re: Larson= Dodged Bullet

    Have to give Fran credit for weeding out the bad character kids so far, unlike his counterpart in Ames. He pulled Anthony Salter's scholarship after his visit and he played very little for Hawaii and transferred after only 5 games. Not sure where he's at now. Props to Fran for not re-recruiting Larson and instead offer Basabe, a genius move. Larson was a recruit many wanted at the time but I believe several brought up his shady past last year and I think Fran saw that.

  8. #8

    Re: Larson= Dodged Bullet

    larson recruited by some pretty good schools - for as bad of a recruiter lick was, shocking he beat out all those schools.

  9. #9

    Re: Larson= Dodged Bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeRyno View Post
    Have to give Fran credit for weeding out the bad character kids so far, unlike his counterpart in Ames. He pulled Anthony Salter's scholarship after his visit and he played very little for Hawaii and transferred after only 5 games. Not sure where he's at now. Props to Fran for not re-recruiting Larson and instead offer Basabe, a genius move. Larson was a recruit many wanted at the time but I believe several brought up his shady past last year and I think Fran saw that.
    maybe. and maybe larson said c ya.

  10. #10

    Re: Larson= Dodged Bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_ankle23 View Post
    maybe. and maybe larson said c ya.
    Maybe he did but I bet he wishes he would have kept his commitment to Iowa now. Would have been a totally different experience for him on and off the court at Iowa this season.

  11. #11

    Re: Larson= Dodged Bullet

    Sounds like 2 guys that were way too high, out of funds, and weren't ready for the party to end. But, seems as if Cody might need to go the abstinence route.

  12. #12

    Re: Larson= Dodged Bullet

    I wouldn't be surprised to see Larson end up in Ames if he gets booted from Florida. Hoiberg loves him these types of high character kids.

  13. #13
    HN Legend ShadasRevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Des Moines
    Posts
    7,334

    Re: Larson= Dodged Bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeRyno View Post
    Maybe he did but I bet he wishes he would have kept his commitment to Iowa now. Would have been a totally different experience for him on and off the court at Iowa this season.
    Are you saying that if he came here that this wouldn't have happened? He wouldn't have pulled something like this?
    "Shada is 100% correct." tm3308, November 22, 2010

  14. #14

    Re: Larson= Dodged Bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadasRevenge View Post
    Are you saying that if he came here that this wouldn't have happened? He wouldn't have pulled something like this?
    No but he would have played this season had a smaller, less enitcing environment with a more family oriented team/coach. But no one really knows.

  15. #15

    Re: Larson= Dodged Bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeRyno View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Larson end up in Ames if he gets booted from Florida. Hoiberg loves him these types of high character kids.
    See, if I were off my meds, I could make stupid statements like this too. Like:

    Fran waits until his high character kids do almost 4 years of hard time before offering them a scholarship!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •