Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Re: Larson= Dodged Bullet

Wow...I guess the only "system" this kid should being playing in is the "Florida Penal"...

-waiting for it...
    It's a dog eat dog world, Woody...and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear...~Norm Peterson

Nimrod Tishman = best name I've seen in quite a while

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk4Life76 View Post
    Nimrod Tishman = best name I've seen in quite a while
    Name of the Year

Pat Angerer was actually in this last year, made it to the Sweet 16.
    "Shada is 100% correct." tm3308, November 22, 2010

So these two are gonna get charged with felony burglary, and they didn't even take anything from the vehicle?

C'mon man!

Have to give Fran credit for weeding out the bad character kids so far, unlike his counterpart in Ames. He pulled Anthony Salter's scholarship after his visit and he played very little for Hawaii and transferred after only 5 games. Not sure where he's at now. Props to Fran for not re-recruiting Larson and instead offer Basabe, a genius move. Larson was a recruit many wanted at the time but I believe several brought up his shady past last year and I think Fran saw that.

larson recruited by some pretty good schools - for as bad of a recruiter lick was, shocking he beat out all those schools.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeRyno View Post
    Have to give Fran credit for weeding out the bad character kids so far, unlike his counterpart in Ames. He pulled Anthony Salter's scholarship after his visit and he played very little for Hawaii and transferred after only 5 games. Not sure where he's at now. Props to Fran for not re-recruiting Larson and instead offer Basabe, a genius move. Larson was a recruit many wanted at the time but I believe several brought up his shady past last year and I think Fran saw that.
    maybe. and maybe larson said c ya.

Quote Originally Posted by imported_ankle23 View Post
    maybe. and maybe larson said c ya.
    Maybe he did but I bet he wishes he would have kept his commitment to Iowa now. Would have been a totally different experience for him on and off the court at Iowa this season.

Sounds like 2 guys that were way too high, out of funds, and weren't ready for the party to end. But, seems as if Cody might need to go the abstinence route.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Larson end up in Ames if he gets booted from Florida. Hoiberg loves him these types of high character kids.

Maybe he did but I bet he wishes he would have kept his commitment to Iowa now. Would have been a totally different experience for him on and off the court at Iowa this season.
    Are you saying that if he came here that this wouldn't have happened? He wouldn't have pulled something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadasRevenge View Post
    Are you saying that if he came here that this wouldn't have happened? He wouldn't have pulled something like this?
    No but he would have played this season had a smaller, less enitcing environment with a more family oriented team/coach. But no one really knows.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Larson end up in Ames if he gets booted from Florida. Hoiberg loves him these types of high character kids.
    See, if I were off my meds, I could make stupid statements like this too. Like:

Fran waits until his high character kids do almost 4 years of hard time before offering them a scholarship!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast