Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Greg Garmon

Greg Garmon

Garmon should be starting the minute he steps foot on campus...he's already one of the best runningbacks that Iowa has had in the last decade and is going to be one of the top 5 in the conference talent wise next year.
    "I wish KOK would return..."- Words I never thought I would say
    Happily retired from HN since 10-27-2012

My stone cold prediction

Senior

Re: Greg Garmon

I agree, since we only get on average 1.5 years out of our RB's mine as well start them early
    Quote Originally Posted by elijahhawke View Post
    Kakert is the biggest suck up and wannabee in the history of media.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkForce View Post
    Garmon should be starting the minute he steps foot on campus...he's already one of the best runningbacks that Iowa has had in the last decade and is going to be one of the top 5 in the conference talent wise next year.
    No, he shouldn't. He should have to earn his starting position. The last thing these kids need is someone building up their sense of entitlement by anointing them starting before they set foot on campus. And one other thing, the recruiting services have been wrong in the past.
    I pledge allegiance to the flag of the University of Iowa, and to the tradition for which it stands, one program, under God, indivisible, with winning and competitiveness sometimes.

"I am growing tired of you..."
    - Jon D. Miller, 11.30.2010

"I am not a fan of ... [OK4P]"
    - Jon D. Miller, 2.13.2008

Quote Originally Posted by okeefe4prez View Post
    No, he shouldn't. He should have to earn his starting position. The last thing these kids need is someone building up their sense of entitlement by anointing them starting before they set foot on campus. And one other thing, the recruiting services have been wrong in the past.
    Have you watched his high school highlight?? Garmon > Mccall x100000000000000

My stone cold prediction

I think now would be a good time to switch to a pass happy offense. I thought WRs and DBs were suppose to be the divas?!?!

Iowa needs to put 10-15lbs on Canzerri and he is your starting RB. Rodgers will see some carries too. Who knows, maybe Johnson will have a breakout year. It will be interesting.

so one of the best running backs we have had in a decade hasn't even stepped foot on campus or played a down in college or even practiced in college?

Quote Originally Posted by whammer33024 View Post
    so one of the best running backs we have had in a decade hasn't even stepped foot on campus or played a down in college or even practiced in college?
    yes

You obviously didn't know Mccall.

My stone cold prediction

That one actually just left campus.

Yep, that's how it works at HN. and why the fuss Coker wasn't even the best RB on our team, Canzeri, McCall, they were both better.... Garmon is already 1st team all big im sure
    Originally Posted by HawkForce http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/i...s/viewpost.gif
    haha I really found this funny for some reason...no one can say Hawkmha doesn't have great timing.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye2188 View Post
    yeppers
    Originally Posted by HawkForce http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/i...s/viewpost.gif
    haha I really found this funny for some reason...no one can say Hawkmha doesn't have great timing.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeMHA View Post
    Yep, that's how it works at HN. and why the fuss Coker wasn't even the best RB on our team, Canzeri, McCall, they were both better.... Garmon is already 1st team all big im sure
    ^this post should be part of the registration process for this website...you have to read it and understand the logic before registering.....to insure you know how the board thinks.

My stone cold prediction

Senior

Re:Greg Garmon

I would be surprised if garmon didn't start next year, I think the coaching staff will train him very hard this offseason and the one/two punch will be garmon and canzeri. Anyone else starting I'll be extremely disappointed. Garmon could very well be our savior, I really hope he is.

HN Legend

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye2188 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeMHA View Post
    yeppers
    He was a good player, and I wasn't one of the crazy *** McCall supporters but saying Coker was one of the best runningback's in a decade is pretty silly.

I'd rather have Shonn Greene, Albert Young, Jermelle Lewis, and Fred Russell just off the top of my head.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast