Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The SEC, Saban, Must be Stopped.

It's just pathetic, the lengths they go to.

I seriously question how bright this young man is.

Saban is out of scholarships (27 commits), but offers to sign a paper promising to give this kid a scholarship next January.

Re: The SEC, Saban, Must be Stopped.

Whats next, telling a recruit that he won't be on scholly but the university won't charge him tuition?

What's more shocking to me is how DUMB/loyal this kid is. "I know Alabama wants me because that is what they tell me." This is ridiculous I will assume this kid will never play for Alabama.

This is exactly what is wrong with over signign and renewing scholarships. This kid has been committed since August or something, and just now he is the 26th committ. laughable. You have to respect KF if he offers a kid that gets injured, he doesn't turn thema way and lets them rehab in Iowa City.

Alabama signed 134 players from 07-11, averaging about 27 players a class. The oversigning is beyond ridiculous, it's the biggest injustice in college sports right now. Playing field is far from level.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I chuckled at the part where he said, "They're committed to me and I'm committed to them."
    Son, you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the word, "committed."
    And Saban, you are a greasy used car salesmen.

Banned

HAHAHA the kid thinks they still want him. Sure they do. Because he was there 7th commit when he joined and the scholly was there....and now it's not. You know why, kid? Because they found better players.

Problem is, everyone else found better players too. Now he is **** out of luck.

The kid is in denial or something. He feels committment from the coaches, and knows he's part of the family. Just sad. And if the knee doesn't heal, he'll never get a scholly, or be there for a year and then gone.

The kid committed in FEBRUARY OF LAST YEAR (2011). he was their 8th commit in this class (#49 ranked 3* RB) and yet he's #26 and is out. UNBELIEVEABLE.

Could you imagine what people would say if KF tried this crap.

HN Legend

Well if no other school is pursuing him what choice does he have?

Banned
    riding down Niagara Falls in the barrels of your skull
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye11en1 View Post
    HAHAHA the kid thinks they still want him. Sure they do. Because he was there 7th commit when he joined and the scholly was there....and now it's not. You know why, kid? Because they found better players.

Problem is, everyone else found better players too. Now he is **** out of luck.
    The kid is not very bright. In other words, he's a perfect fit for the SEC.

Alabama got the #8 and #17 RB after this kid committed. Sad, but I'm sure this was always a plan once he got injured. Also, I didn't realize he nobody interested anymore. Didn't see that. Had a decent offer list.

Scout.com: Justin Taylor Profile

This kid needs to wake up. As soon as Saban said you are the 26th and we can only take 25 I would have said, I was the 7th commit you flippin idiot, the person you took after you had 25 commits is the 26th.

Re:The SEC, Saban, Must be Stopped.

Amazing. Did he really say I'm #26 and they can only sign 25? No son, you were #8 and they passed you over for 17 better/healthier players.....

I can't believe the kid is just going to sit around and wait until next year to see if Alabama takes him. I guarantee you Saban isn't signing any kind of paper promising him a scholarship next year. They just told him that to make him feel better and they knew the kid wouldn't actually demand the signed statement.

Something needs to be done or the SEC should just form their own assoc to crown their sem-pro champion and leave the rest of the teams to battle for the BCS Championship if they are going to play by diff rules.

Maybe if he said he was interested in looking at other colleges, other colleges would look at him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast