Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Oliver vs Stieber.

Anyone have their thoughts on how this would turnout? They could meet up in the National Duals.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down

Re:Oliver vs Stieber.

Oliver would beat him 10-2, in my opinion. Steiber better hope he doesn't get Ramos again. Tony will be gunning for him.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 8/10

Re: Oliver vs Stieber.

Tony got owned by Stieber. Pretty sure Logan doesnt need to watch out!

Thumbs Up/Down

The whole team got owned. Do you think that means they are that much better than us? No - it was an off day. My money is on Ramos - he smacked Oliver. Stieber caught him on a bad night.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by ICAlumni View Post
    The whole team got owned. Do you think that means they are that much better than us? No - it was an off day. My money is on Ramos - he smacked Oliver. Stieber caught him on a bad night.
    You are such a huge homer! Tony didnt smack Oliver. It was close. Maybe Oliver had an off night..If anyone smacked anybody it was Logan smacking Tony. I do love me some Ramos tho..

Thumbs Up/Down

Yep. I'm an Iowa fan. Been going to matches for 30+ years so I guess I'm a homer. He did smack him - were you here?! He dominated the match and could have easily had 2-3 more takedowns. Do you watch Oliver much? That was a smacking. He was undefeated with only pins on the year.

Thumbs Up/Down

Yes i was there! Got my free calender and poster. Tony had the match won in regulation, but there was bad clock management. I love the hawkeyes to death, but i am also a realist with high expectations.
    A close win in OT is not a smacking. 1 point from a md is a smacking. Take the blinders off! Tony may of had an off night but Logan is a stud! 133 has got some great talent..

Thumbs Up/Down

I've watched Stieber five times this season. I'm truly a hawk fan for the last forty two years and i'm a realist. Stieber not only beat Ramos but he owned him that night. I'll take Stieber over Oliver any time..

Thumbs Up/Down

ramos, Oliver, or stieber could win it. honestly I don't see anyone of those 3 as being superior to the other two. I don't think that stieber would ever get the back points and big lead on tony again and that was the difference.

also, I wasn't there for the Oliver match, watched it on tv. ramos looked great, and Oliver looked like he expected everything to be easy then panicked when it wasn't.

Thumbs Up/Down

If your going to beat Stieber, you better be able to take him down and ride him. Tony couldn't take him down or get away. The Stieber kid is awfully tough on top. In my opinion, I think Stieber is the one to beat.

Thumbs Up/Down

If you're going to beat Stieber I think it's simpler than that - you'd better out wrestle him. Better energy, better attack, better conditioning. Ramos was lethargic which is basically something he never is. I don't see it happening again. The Stiebers are slick - so what. OSU has guys like this every year. They are the OkSt of the BT. I don't like their style and will never defend it. Ryan is a hawk but he's a dick. I think that loss will propel Tony to the NC finals. Palmer was slick too but he never won one. Sometimes you gotta take one on the chin to get better.

Thumbs Up/Down

I never considered palmer even close to slick. he was just strong as heck, but little offense with it. I'd called stieber a physical wrestler as well, not slick. now Oliver, hes slick.