Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alex Kozan??

Alex Kozan??

So Alex Kozan committed to Iowa, but hasn't signed with us yet. I havnt heard anything since signing day and from what i have learned, he was supposed to have his decision this weekend. Still no decision. He would bring immediate depth to our OL!!

Anybody know anything?

Re: Alex Kozan??

Would guess he is going to Ann Arbor.

Kozan? Who is this Kozan you speak of? Is he any good?

I see you decided to follow up the Super Bowl with a little HawkNation trolling. Interesting first post.

4 star OG out of Colorado i believe. No. 26 at his position in the nation. He is choosing between Iowa, Michigan, and Auburn

Re:Go Bear's,2012 !

Cutlet and Forte are back,Super Bowl !

You don't say? WOW, I cannot believe we got a shot at someone rated so high.

Im hoping we can snatch him up!!! Just havnt heard anything!

seriously? You think we can get him?

Can he redshirt?
    *** Official Most Erudite Poster - 2011 HN POTY AWARDS ***
    "They were only 46 plays from going undefeated this year. With the talent that CPR has stocked up plus the standout WR from Urbandale coming in, 10-2 is probably a little pessimistic." - OK4P - 12/9/2013

Is he a good football player?

Hes going back to high school for his second senior year maybe we get him next year

The "go to" thread for Kozan signing updates is here: http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/r...n-signing.html

Just fyi.
    *** Official Most Erudite Poster - 2011 HN POTY AWARDS ***
    "They were only 46 plays from going undefeated this year. With the talent that CPR has stocked up plus the standout WR from Urbandale coming in, 10-2 is probably a little pessimistic." - OK4P - 12/9/2013

Frigging prima dona. Let it go guys, we dont need bs like that. I know KF may disagree, but boys like that dont work out to well around here. Either go Hawk or go home. Been around a few of "those" CO kids, and I am not to impressed. I guess when you have one or two D1 kids a year, it's a big deal.
    "My only belief is that I don't know sh!t " HawkeyeDug.

"But at the end of the day, it's good to win, it's bad to lose, and that's really how it is in college football." KF

"Our opponent right now is ourselves. Our challenge is how much can we improve." RM

Quote Originally Posted by olddude View Post
    Frigging prima dona. Let it go guys, we dont need bs like that. I know KF may disagree, but boys like that dont work out to well around here. Either go Hawk or go home. Been around a few of "those" CO kids, and I am not to impressed. I guess when you have one or two D1 kids a year, it's a big deal.
    I really hope you are joking.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast