Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,200
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0

    Most hated B10 coach

    Big Ten Blog - ESPN

    Some sour puss called Fry a vicious old man. Kind of funny. The reason people hate coaches is because they beat their team. Like the guy from Iowa hates Fitzy (as do I)
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    riding down Niagara Falls in the barrels of your skull
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Re: Most hated B10 coach

    I'll cast my vote for BoBo.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Hawkfromnorwalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    10,675
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 2/0

    Re: Most hated B10 coach

    I vote for the brat pack, Biels, Fitz, BoPe, and Dantonio.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If you lived in Ames for four years you would hate the **** out of ISU too.






  4. #4
    ihawkeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Livin' the Dream
    Posts
    561
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 2/0

    Re: Most hated B10 coach

    I didn't see Bret Bielema anywhere in the article.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    hawkfan340's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    2,867
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 78/6
    Given: 91/1

    Re: Most hated B10 coach

    Thought the Gopher van voting for Brewster was hilarious.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "And Iowa goes for it on third down." - Beth Mowins, 10/18/2014

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,200
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0

    Re: Most hated B10 coach

    Quote Originally Posted by ihawkeye View Post
    I didn't see Bret Bielema anywhere in the article.
    Logan D. from Saginaw, Mich., writes: The most hated coach in the B1G, or who should be the most hated coach, is without a doubt Bret Bielema. The guy just radiates egotism. All you need to do is type his name into Google followed by "is" and you will know exactly what he's like from the suggested words. As a Michigan State fan, I'm not sure if I have ever been angrier with a coach than I was at the end of last year's Big Ten Championship game. After Wisconsin's punter made his Oscar-worthy dive to seal the game, I don't know if I've ever seen a coach as outwardly exuberant as Bret was in that moment. You would have thought his team just scored a touchdown on the most miraculous play in history. I don't know another coach that would be as excited over seeing a yellow flag in the backfield. Plus, not that the guy is in need of an ego-boost whatsoever, but what compels you to put up 70 on Austin Peay and 83 on Indiana? We get it. You can score a lot of points against bad teams.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Waiting for the ground breaking recruiting feature to debut
    Posts
    7,123
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Re: Most hated B10 coach

    For me its Dantonio, and its not even close.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    riding down Niagara Falls in the barrels of your skull
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Re: Most hated B10 coach

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfromnorwalk View Post
    I vote for the brat pack, Biels, Fitz, BoPe, and Dantonio.
    All worthy candidates.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    OUTofTOWNHAWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,964
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 169/11
    Given: 1,383/130

    Re: Most hated B10 coach

    Quote Originally Posted by Section136 View Post
    For me its Dantonio, and its not even close.

    Yeeeaaap he is by far the worst.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If you have a problem with one of my posts please contact ChrisABraden.

    "...the program sucks, he is a terrible D1 coach, KF is delusional,.... Deanvogs

    ^^^He didnt mean it like that, thats only part of his quote......the best part^^^


    3:40 2nd Iowa 4th & 13 at Neb30 Wienke punts. Touchback. Ball on Neb20.

  10. #10
    OUTofTOWNHAWK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,964
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 169/11
    Given: 1,383/130

    Re: Most hated B10 coach

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkfarmer View Post
    Logan D. from Saginaw, Mich., writes: The most hated coach in the B1G, or who should be the most hated coach, is without a doubt Bret Bielema. The guy just radiates egotism. All you need to do is type his name into Google followed by "is" and you will know exactly what he's like from the suggested words. As a Michigan State fan, I'm not sure if I have ever been angrier with a coach than I was at the end of last year's Big Ten Championship game. After Wisconsin's punter made his Oscar-worthy dive to seal the game, I don't know if I've ever seen a coach as outwardly exuberant as Bret was in that moment. You would have thought his team just scored a touchdown on the most miraculous play in history. I don't know another coach that would be as excited over seeing a yellow flag in the backfield. Plus, not that the guy is in need of an ego-boost whatsoever, but what compels you to put up 70 on Austin Peay and 83 on Indiana? We get it. You can score a lot of points against bad teams.
    I love it when sparty gets mad.....they suck.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If you have a problem with one of my posts please contact ChrisABraden.

    "...the program sucks, he is a terrible D1 coach, KF is delusional,.... Deanvogs

    ^^^He didnt mean it like that, thats only part of his quote......the best part^^^


    3:40 2nd Iowa 4th & 13 at Neb30 Wienke punts. Touchback. Ball on Neb20.

  11. #11
    Stanzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    America **** yea
    Posts
    1,388
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 29/0
    Given: 18/14

    Re: Most hated B10 coach

    My vote goes for Dantonio. Bielema is arrogant, but Dantonio is just a scumbag. I'm still po'd about last year's game with all of the fake injuries. That was a pathetic display that he should be ashamed about.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    326 Cedar Street Davenport, IA 52802
    Posts
    11,077
    Blog Entries
    13
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0

    Re: Most hated B10 coach

    Bo Pelini tried to kill Harry Potter and stuff Steve Buscemi in a woodchipper.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    647
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Re: Most hated B10 coach

    Quote Originally Posted by Section136 View Post
    For me its Dantonio, and its not even close.
    This. This, a million times.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  14. #14
    DBorwig316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    D-NH
    Posts
    649
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 39/2

    Re: Most hated B10 coach

    Quote Originally Posted by vosov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Section136 View Post
    For me its Dantonio, and its not even close.
    This. This, a million times.

    +1,000,000

    Dantonio is a giant scumball. Easily my most hated coach. Then you can lump Pelini, Fitzy, and Biels together in the next tier.
    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  15. #15
    woodyk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Marion, IA
    Posts
    6,985
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Re: Most hated B10 coach

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofBTT View Post
    Bo Pelini tried to kill Harry Potter and stuff Steve Buscemi in a woodchipper.
    Well done.



    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in