Former USC commit cleared of rape charges

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLTqym2Zjpo&feature=related]Falsely Accused of Rape, Former High School Football Star Finally Cleared - YouTube[/ame]

Ex-Poly standout has rape and kidnapping conviction reversed

You have to feel really bad for this guy. Spent the last 10 years of his life in jail/probation for something he didn't do, when he certainly could have been preparing for a career in the NFL. I have a feeling karma is not going to be too kind to the accuser.....
    Really, Rick and the offensive line knew we were going to get it done. Nothing was going to stop us. You could’ve put 24 players out on defense and we were going to somehow get it done.”-DJK-

Re: Former USC commit cleared of rape charges

What a f*ck*ng b*tch she is. I also read that she wanted to come clean on her terms by stipulating that she would not have to return the 1.5 million dollar judgement she won from the school district.

I remember when that happened. This is just another instance of our unfair legal system. With enough money, he never gets convicted.

Now, that being said, if he didn't finish high school, it is on him. If he did, he should get himself into a college program where he can get a free ride to get a college degree and make a life for himself. Banking it all on playing in the NFL is as foolish a decision as the original plea deal.

the woman should get the same sentence in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by vgshwk View Post
    the woman should get the same sentence in jail.
    I agree, perjury anyway right? Charges against Coker were dropped, but at least she didn't go to court with her story. Who know if its true, i don't know, but I would like to think it was not.
    Everyone is just so tough behind a computer

Re:Former USC commit cleared of rape charges

Trust no *****.