Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HN Doctorate

New Verbal Commit?

Tori & Mycial ‏@MycialAllen
    Im verbally commenting to the University of Iowa. #HawkeyeNation!
    https://twitter.com/#!/MycialAllen
    "If anybody thinks I'm going to sit there with my hands crossed when we're down by 40, they got the wrong guy, OK. I was brought in here to change the culture. I'm going to coach with passion, and my players know that. They also know I'm going to fight for them." - Fran McCaffery.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Re: New Verbal Commit?

who is this?

HN Doctorate

"If anybody thinks I'm going to sit there with my hands crossed when we're down by 40, they got the wrong guy, OK. I was brought in here to change the culture. I'm going to coach with passion, and my players know that. They also know I'm going to fight for them." - Fran McCaffery.

Banned
    Blog Entries

do you know him?

wow were you on top of that fast!

Theee Waukee side of WDM via Windsor Heights via West Des Moines via Marshalltown
    Blog Entries

Take that Bowling Green!

HN Doctorate

Quote Originally Posted by big10fan View Post
    do you know him?

wow were you on top of that fast!
    Nope, saw that retweeted and looked through his timeline. He has 3 of them now that say he is a Hawkeye.

HN Doctorate

Videos
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEbKbV-zYWw]Detroit King Football 2013 WR/DB #20 Mycial Allen Defensive Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8MpxeX-smA]Detroit King Football Mycial Allen #20 Junior Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQQ7FVtKCuk]Mycial Allen - 2013 - WR/S - #20 - Detroit ML King - YouTube[/ame]

Don't know how different these are since I haven't watched them but here they are.

He had half the MAC after him. We were the only BCS offer. He looks decent, not sure why he didn't have the attention of other BCS schools.
    ***Most successful person to leave Marshalltown, move to Norwalk via Ames and quote a line from The Big Lebowski in his signature 2010, 2011, and 2012 Award Winner***

I'm gonna go find a cash machine... - The Dude

This one is for you Vin/GoG/Scorp...

"If I leave here tomorrow
    Would you still remember me?
    For I must be traveling on, now
    'Cause there's too many places I've got to see"

Theee Waukee side of WDM via Windsor Heights via West Des Moines via Marshalltown
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfromnorwalk View Post
    He had half the MAC after him. We were the only BCS offer. He looks decent, not sure why he didn't have the attention of other BCS schools.
    He is skinny

Quote Originally Posted by imported_Tmoney12 View Post
    He is skinny
    If weight is the issue that is something easily remedied in the weight room and the cafeteria.
    ***Most successful person to leave Marshalltown, move to Norwalk via Ames and quote a line from The Big Lebowski in his signature 2010, 2011, and 2012 Award Winner***

Re:New Verbal Commit?

Rob Howe saying Iowa offered him as WR

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfromnorwalk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imported_Tmoney12 View Post
    He is skinny
    If weight is the issue that is something easily remedied in the weight room and the cafeteria.
    Couldn't agree more. Hillcrest can add the lbs.

Not surprised by all the verbals for Iowa right now considering for most of them Iowa is their best offer. It's a MAC offer heavy class so far but Kirk is great at finding a diamonds in the rough. But if Davis says Iowa needs to upgrade their recruiting then need to start beating out the big boys instead of Bowling Green (although we lost one to them), Ball State and Akron

HN Doctorate

Quote Originally Posted by JonDMiller View Post
    Rob Howe saying Iowa offered him as WR
    That makes a lot of sense, since Iowa picked up a DB commit a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeRyno View Post
    Not surprised by all the verbals for Iowa right now considering for most of them Iowa is their best offer. It's a MAC offer heavy class so far but Kirk is great at finding a diamonds in the rough. But if Davis says Iowa needs to upgrade their recruiting then need to start beating out the big boys instead of Bowling Green (although we lost one to them), Ball State and Akron
    Two things going on here. First. If we are just going by stars, Iowa only has five 4* recruits left on the board, and I don't think we stand extremely high with any of them. It makes sense that Iowa is pushing hard to get that next level of recruit before other schools begin to push for them.

Second, these are early offer/commits. It's not like these are fallback recruits. Iowa offered early because they thought there was something about them worth offering.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast