Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2ND EJ TWEET!!!

  1. #1

    2ND EJ TWEET!!!

    Holy Crap!
    If you lived in Ames for four years you would hate the **** out of ISU too.






  2. #2

    Re: 2ND EJ TWEET!!!

    What!?!

  3. #3

    Re: 2ND EJ TWEET!!!

    Coach Eric Johnson ‏@HawkeyeCoachEJ We've got our 2nd new member of the #Hawkeye football family today! #GoHawks #Iowa
    If you lived in Ames for four years you would hate the **** out of ISU too.






  4. #4

    Re: 2ND EJ TWEET!!!

    I love Fridays!

  5. #5

    Re: 2ND EJ TWEET!!!

    How in the hell do they expect me to get back to work!

  6. #6

    Re: 2ND EJ TWEET!!!

    Im just waiting for the third commit of the day.

  7. #7
    burky247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Closer than you think
    Posts
    3,477

    Re: 2ND EJ TWEET!!!

    Glad I only worked a half a day today.
    You're in the Danger Zone!

  8. #8

    Re: 2ND EJ TWEET!!!

    looks like its sean welsh

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Waiting for the ground breaking recruiting feature to debut
    Posts
    7,123

    Re: 2ND EJ TWEET!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by David79 View Post
    Im just waiting for the third commit of the day.

    Wasnt there a day a year or two ago where the Hawks got 3 verbals?

  10. #10

    Re: 2ND EJ TWEET!!!

    Sean Welsh!

    it is possible that Iowa gets another commit or two this weekend since Monteroso and Young visited today.

  11. #11

    Re: 2ND EJ TWEET!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Section136 View Post
    Wasnt there a day a year or two ago where the Hawks got 3 verbals?
    I seem to remember that too.

  12. #12

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Re: 2ND EJ TWEET!!!

    Could there be more? Several sounds like more than 2. tweeted 13 minutes ago.

    Brian Ferentz@CoachBFerentz
    Huge day for Iowa Football! We are welcoming several new family members! #PreparingToBeTheBest

  15. #15

    Re: 2ND EJ TWEET!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by David79 View Post
    Could there be more? Several sounds like more than 2. tweeted 13 minutes ago.

    Brian Ferentz@CoachBFerentz
    Huge day for Iowa Football! We are welcoming several new family members! #PreparingToBeTheBest
    i would say that several is more than 2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in