Sophomore

Golfing in Council Bluffs

Recently moved here, the Council Bluffs Country Club has a good mix of Iowa & Nebraska fans (1 Iowa State exist to my knowledge). The family membership rate is terrific and if you form a group the price is less. A group of 10 is $1,100 for the whole family, 5 is $1,500 and even 2 is $2,000 and includes the pool and workout room.

Most weekend afternoons 18 holes can be gotten in in less than 3 hours. I often go in the evening with my sons and 9 in with ease. One 9 is more tree lined, one 9 is a bit more open but ponds come into play on about half the holes. send a message if interested in trying to get a group together.

Re: Golfing in Council Bluffs

Quote Originally Posted by nilekinnick View Post
    Recently moved here, the Council Bluffs Country Club has a good mix of Iowa & Nebraska fans (1 Iowa State exist to my knowledge). The family membership rate is terrific and if you form a group the price is less. A group of 10 is $1,100 for the whole family, 5 is $1,500 and even 2 is $2,000 and includes the pool and workout room.

Most weekend afternoons 18 holes can be gotten in in less than 3 hours. I often go in the evening with my sons and 9 in with ease. One 9 is more tree lined, one 9 is a bit more open but ponds come into play on about half the holes. send a message if interested in trying to get a group together.
    Sounds fun, I loved taking my kids golfing .

Banned

but id have to go to council bluffs...

Sophomore

I couldn't afford to take the kids when we were in the Chicago area. This area is big city enough for us.

Quote Originally Posted by nilekinnick View Post
    I couldn't afford to take the kids when we were in the Chicago area. This area is big city enough for us.
    Golf - Council Bluffs Parks, Recreation and Public Property Department

Scorpio79

Quote Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
    but id have to go to council bluffs...
    you wouldn't be welcome; you're a known cooler thief