Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Trevon Young arrested?

Per poster on TOS he is saying per police scanner that DM Lincoln commit Trevon Young was arrested last night for burglary. Apparently he and some friends broke into a building and trashed it. If true I would assume that offer will be pulled.

Re: Trevon Young arrested?

Dumb...
    ***Most successful person to leave Marshalltown, move to Norwalk via Ames and quote a line from The Big Lebowski in his signature 2010, 2011, and 2012 Award Winner***

I'm gonna go find a cash machine... - The Dude

This one is for you Vin/GoG/Scorp...

"If I leave here tomorrow
    Would you still remember me?
    For I must be traveling on, now
    'Cause there's too many places I've got to see"

later

Theee Waukee side of WDM via Windsor Heights via West Des Moines via Marshalltown
    Blog Entries

He Gone

southsidddeeeeee

Isn't it, southsiiiieeeeeeeeeddddd
    GO PACK GO

What he hell is going on on the South Siiiiiiiiide?
    2013 Female HN Poster of the Year

"If we make a bowl game I will personally take Minnesota Hawkeye Freak out for a nice steak dinner, and then never call her again." Stanzi 4-8-2013...Still waiting Stanzi...

If true, I would imagine they would pull the offer and tell him he can walk on like they did with Malloy.

We're 7 months away from signing day. So here's my guess as to what will happen. Kirk will just wait and see since he can't comment on the situation. Most times charges get pled down so more than likely Young will probably end up with a trespassing/vandalism charge. If that's the case I think the scholly won't get pulled.
    ***Most successful person to leave Marshalltown, move to Norwalk via Ames and quote a line from The Big Lebowski in his signature 2010, 2011, and 2012 Award Winner***

I'm gonna go find a cash machine... - The Dude

This one is for you Vin/GoG/Scorp...

"If I leave here tomorrow
    Would you still remember me?
    For I must be traveling on, now
    'Cause there's too many places I've got to see"

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfromnorwalk View Post
    We're 7 months away from signing day. So here's my guess as to what will happen. Kirk will just wait and see since he can't comment on the situation. Most times charges get pled down so more than likely Young will probably end up with a trespassing/vandalism charge. If that's the case I think the scholly won't get pulled.
    I think this is likely the way it will play out. But that was really dumb, if true.

Geesh what ya get when ya go after those kids I guess. It's a roll of the dice how they turn out. Prolly got lucky with Bernstein. I heard alot of stories about him...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfnntn View Post
    Geesh what ya get when ya go after those kids I guess. It's a roll of the dice how they turn out. Prolly got lucky with Bernstein. I heard alot of stories about him...
    His lil bro Kevon is very talented and I'm pretty sure he's in jail for assault on a girl.

I wouldn't go as far as saying those kids just because of a part of town they live in but there is a little trend going.
    GO PACK GO

This would also mess up his final year of HS football. Very poor judgement on his part if the story is accurate.

This has been the Lincoln way for many years. Not just the last few. Not surprising at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CPHAWK82 View Post
    His lil bro Kevon is very talented and I'm pretty sure he's in jail for assault on a girl.
    Yea he wasn't as big or as good as his bro so he wasn't looked at by schools so much. I have family that played against him in CIML and knew him alittle bit. He wasn't an angel child by no means. He did seem to straighten up and get his degree tho so kudos to him for that. Hope the best for him with the redskins going forward. I'm just saying thats a story that ended up good that was rocky at the start and it turning out that way it did wasn't a sure fire thing by any means

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast