Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. #1
    xXxHerkyxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    West Des Moines
    Posts
    361

    Trevon Young arrested?

    Per poster on TOS he is saying per police scanner that DM Lincoln commit Trevon Young was arrested last night for burglary. Apparently he and some friends broke into a building and trashed it. If true I would assume that offer will be pulled.

  2. #2

    Re: Trevon Young arrested?

    Dumb...
    If you lived in Ames for four years you would hate the **** out of ISU too.






  3. #3

    Re: Trevon Young arrested?

    later

  4. #4
    imported_Tmoney12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Theee Waukee side of WDM via Windsor Heights via West Des Moines via Marshalltown
    Posts
    6,271
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trevon Young arrested?

    He Gone


    southsidddeeeeee

  5. #5
    ISUhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    2,067

    Re: Trevon Young arrested?

    Isn't it, southsiiiieeeeeeeeeddddd
    GO PACK GO

  6. #6

    Re: Trevon Young arrested?

    What he hell is going on on the South Siiiiiiiiide?
    I like big sacks and a strong Iowa D

  7. #7

    Re: Trevon Young arrested?

    If true, I would imagine they would pull the offer and tell him he can walk on like they did with Malloy.

  8. #8

    Re: Trevon Young arrested?

    We're 7 months away from signing day. So here's my guess as to what will happen. Kirk will just wait and see since he can't comment on the situation. Most times charges get pled down so more than likely Young will probably end up with a trespassing/vandalism charge. If that's the case I think the scholly won't get pulled.
    If you lived in Ames for four years you would hate the **** out of ISU too.






  9. #9

    Re: Trevon Young arrested?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfromnorwalk View Post
    We're 7 months away from signing day. So here's my guess as to what will happen. Kirk will just wait and see since he can't comment on the situation. Most times charges get pled down so more than likely Young will probably end up with a trespassing/vandalism charge. If that's the case I think the scholly won't get pulled.
    I think this is likely the way it will play out. But that was really dumb, if true.

  10. #10

    Re: Trevon Young arrested?

    Geesh what ya get when ya go after those kids I guess. It's a roll of the dice how they turn out. Prolly got lucky with Bernstein. I heard alot of stories about him...

  11. #11

    Re: Trevon Young arrested?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfnntn View Post
    Geesh what ya get when ya go after those kids I guess. It's a roll of the dice how they turn out. Prolly got lucky with Bernstein. I heard alot of stories about him...
    His lil bro Kevon is very talented and I'm pretty sure he's in jail for assault on a girl.

  12. #12
    ISUhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    2,067

    Re: Trevon Young arrested?

    I wouldn't go as far as saying those kids just because of a part of town they live in but there is a little trend going.
    GO PACK GO

  13. #13

    Re: Trevon Young arrested?

    This would also mess up his final year of HS football. Very poor judgement on his part if the story is accurate.

  14. #14

    Re: Trevon Young arrested?

    This has been the Lincoln way for many years. Not just the last few. Not surprising at all.

  15. #15

    Re: Trevon Young arrested?

    Quote Originally Posted by CPHAWK82 View Post
    His lil bro Kevon is very talented and I'm pretty sure he's in jail for assault on a girl.
    Yea he wasn't as big or as good as his bro so he wasn't looked at by schools so much. I have family that played against him in CIML and knew him alittle bit. He wasn't an angel child by no means. He did seem to straighten up and get his degree tho so kudos to him for that. Hope the best for him with the redskins going forward. I'm just saying thats a story that ended up good that was rocky at the start and it turning out that way it did wasn't a sure fire thing by any means

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in