Yanda hard at work with Ravens

Pro Bowler from Anamosa hard at work with Ravens | TheGazette

Hope he makes another pro bowl this year. From article:

“Even though I made the Pro Bowl that doesn’t change my approach,” Yanda said after a recent practice in suburban Baltimore County. “I am not taking the foot off the pedal as far as becoming a great player. There are things in my game I can get better at. I need to take the right approach day-by-day and get better as a player and teammate and keep moving forward.”

A consolation of sorts for Yanda, who turns 28 in September and was drafted by the Ravens in 2007, was his first trip to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii in late January with his wife and extended family.

“It was one of the coolest things I have ever done in my life, to go out there and be around the best in the game,” he said. “It was a very humbling and awesome experience. I was like a kid in a candy store. We would go to the dinner table and there is Drew Brees. We were like two kids.”

Re: Yanda hard at work with Ravens

Yanda, Yanda, Yanda.
    *** Official Most Erudite Poster - 2011 HN POTY AWARDS ***
    "They were only 46 plays from going undefeated this year. With the talent that CPR has stocked up plus the standout WR from Urbandale coming in, 10-2 is probably a little pessimistic." - OK4P - 12/9/2013

Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeHypnosis View Post
    It was a very humbling and awesome experience. I was like a kid in a candy store. We would go to the dinner table and there is Drew Brees. We were like two kids.
    Brees is one fine QB but no one should be humbled by a Purdue grad.
    "They were only 46 plays from going undefeated this year. With the talent that CPR has stocked up plus the standout WR from Urbandale coming in, 10-2 is probably a little pessimistic." - OK4P - 12/9/2013

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Billso View Post
    Yanda, Yanda, Yanda.
    derailment attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
    derailment attempt.
    Free pass for all Seinfeld references.