Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1

    JUCO DT has Iowa and KENTUCKY as his top 2

    Lauren Jackson
    6'4 294 lb out of a JUCO in Mississippi

  2. #2

    Re: JUCO DT has Iowa and KENTUCKY as his top 2

    Ummmmmmm.....Link or something?

  3. #3
    HN Legend HawkeyeShane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Marshalltown
    Posts
    14,062

    Re: JUCO DT has Iowa and KENTUCKY as his top 2

    He can't be THAT good if Iowa and Kentucky are his top 2...
    It's a dog eat dog world, Woody...and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear...~Norm Peterson

  4. #4
    HN Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Waco, TX
    Posts
    5,893
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: JUCO DT has Iowa and KENTUCKY as his top 2

    Did I enter a time warp? Jackson hasn't been recruited by Iowa in several months.

  5. #5
    HN Doctorate iahawks912's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    U of I
    Posts
    1,794

    Re: JUCO DT has Iowa and KENTUCKY as his top 2

    Quote Originally Posted by thejumper5 View Post
    Did I enter a time warp? Jackson hasn't been recruited by Iowa in several months.
    LOL herb with the false info??? NOOOO WAYYYYY

  6. #6

    Re: JUCO DT has Iowa and KENTUCKY as his top 2

    came off 247, #54 overall and 11th best DT juco, and they keep their lists up to date. unlike Scout.
    what's the matter you hate the fact that Iowa actually recruits JUCO's, which make a bunch of you look foolish about your claims to the contrary

  7. #7

    Re: JUCO DT has Iowa and KENTUCKY as his top 2

    and for the Record, Mark Stoops was just named Kentucky's new coach

  8. #8
    HN Legend imported_Tmoney12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Theee Waukee side of WDM via Windsor Heights via West Des Moines via Marshalltown
    Posts
    6,293
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: JUCO DT has Iowa and KENTUCKY as his top 2

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk55 View Post
    and for the Record, Mark Stoops was just named Kentucky's new coach
    And?

  9. #9

    Re: JUCO DT has Iowa and KENTUCKY as his top 2

    former FSU DC with his connection in the State of Florida. Iexpect him to improve recruiting and the play of kentucky FB. this is where the Stoops name will come in handy, and what better way is there to upgrade a team that's been down for a long time, than the JUCO route?

  10. #10
    HN Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fairbank, IA
    Posts
    10,862

    Re: JUCO DT has Iowa and KENTUCKY as his top 2

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk55 View Post
    came off 247, #54 overall and 11th best DT juco, and they keep their lists up to date. unlike Scout.
    what's the matter you hate the fact that Iowa actually recruits JUCO's, which make a bunch of you look foolish about your claims to the contrary
    Another slam!

    redhawk (aka Herby) is winning.

  11. #11

    Re: JUCO DT has Iowa and KENTUCKY as his top 2

    I've heard from recruiting sites that he's too soft. Got good sources on that.

  12. #12
    HN Doctorate iahawks912's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    U of I
    Posts
    1,794

    Re: JUCO DT has Iowa and KENTUCKY as his top 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye0en12 View Post
    I've heard from recruiting sites that he's too soft. Got good sources on that.
    Ya I heard he eats yogurt for breakfast... you just can't win with a guy like that.

  13. #13
    HN Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Waco, TX
    Posts
    5,893
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: JUCO DT has Iowa and KENTUCKY as his top 2

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk55 View Post
    came off 247, #54 overall and 11th best DT juco, and they keep their lists up to date. unlike Scout.
    what's the matter you hate the fact that Iowa actually recruits JUCO's, which make a bunch of you look foolish about your claims to the contrary
    It comes from a 247 article written 5 months ago. Recently, their analysts have said that Iowa has stopped recruiting him. Yes, they generally keep their lists up to date, but they haven't on this one.

  14. #14
    HN Legend imported_Tmoney12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Theee Waukee side of WDM via Windsor Heights via West Des Moines via Marshalltown
    Posts
    6,293
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: JUCO DT has Iowa and KENTUCKY as his top 2

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk55 View Post
    former FSU DC with his connection in the State of Florida. Iexpect him to improve recruiting and the play of kentucky FB. this is where the Stoops name will come in handy, and what better way is there to upgrade a team that's been down for a long time, than the JUCO route?
    So you are doubting the Captains recruiting ability?

  15. #15

    Re: JUCO DT has Iowa and KENTUCKY as his top 2

    I don't know maybe you can tell me. posters keep saying KF needs to recruit JUCO players because this staff refuses to recruit JUCO'S.
    but this past January Iowa brought in "SIX" JUCO's all at position of need. this just shows that this staff does in fact recruit JUCO's players. and Iowa also got 3 from IWCC, the school that posters are clamoring for KF go recruit harder.
    personally recruiting nothing but JUCO's is a bad way to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •