Aaron Rodgers - Broken Collarbone

Aaron Rodgers Has a Fractured Collarbone, According to a Report [UPDATE] | The Big Lead

Both Charles Woodson and Marques Colston were out 6 weeks due to the same injury. With a 3 way tie in the NFC North, this could spell BIG trouble for the Packers who alerayd are missing a some guys on D.

Nothing was worse last night than having to route on a former Cyclone.... who was terrible. Bring back Vince Young, he can't be any worse than Seneca.

HN Legend

Re: Aaron Rodgers - Broken Collarbone

Quote Originally Posted by ibahawkeye View Post
    Aaron Rodgers Has a Fractured Collarbone, According to a Report [UPDATE] | The Big Lead

Both Charles Woodson and Marques Colston were out 6 weeks due to the same injury. With a 3 way tie in the NFC North, this could spell BIG trouble for the Packers who alerayd are missing a some guys on D.

Nothing was worse last night than having to route on a former Cyclone.... who was terrible. Bring back Vince Young, he can't be any worse than Seneca.
    I'd go with Seneca. He's 2-0 in Super Bowls. And he did have that 12 yard run about 12 years ago. Fresh legs and he's also got a strong arm, because clipboards don't hold themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ibahawkeye View Post

Matt Flynn is available (again).
    "I was a peripheral visionary. I could see the future, but only way off to the side." - Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by woodyk1 View Post
    Matt Flynn is available (again).
    I was just talking to a coworker.... I think this is a highly likely possibility.

HN Legend

I would def go get matt Flynn if I was green bay. Why not?

HN Doctorate

Favre? AOL is reporting that they have expressed interest. I say, no way that this happens.

As a Bears fan, I vote for St. Seneca, the patron saint of clowns everywhere.
    I ain't no chalkie lover!

Flynn has arm issues....packers are leery. Sounds like Rodgers might be back by the Thanksgiving game in Detroit, so they can survive it if they beat the Eagles,Giants and Vikings...all bad teams.

Senior

SENECA <3

Wallace sucked last night and Rodgers aint coming back from a broken collar bone in less than 4 weeks. Packers season is now sh^t because they have a defense that is on par with the cyclones.
    I spent 90% of my money on booze and women. The rest I wasted

Senior

Quote Originally Posted by damnfinn View Post
    Wallace sucked last night and Rodgers aint coming back from a broken collar bone in less than 4 weeks. Packers season is now sh^t because they have a defense that is on par with the cyclones.
    60 days with the backups is all it takes to be a great QB. Trust me ISU QB has done it in two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by JHHawk View Post
    Flynn has arm issues....packers are leery. Sounds like Rodgers might be back by the Thanksgiving game in Detroit, so they can survive it if they beat the Eagles,Giants and Vikings...all bad teams.
    Packers plan to work out Matt Flynn | ProFootballTalk
    "I was a peripheral visionary. I could see the future, but only way off to the side." - Steven Wright